Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
- In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 25-30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Stir in tomato paste, and cook for 1 minute. Make sure to spread the paste out across the bottom of the pan, so it is heated evenly.
- Remove from heat, and stir in crushed tomatoes, oregano, red pepper flakes and basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The sauce can be refrigerated up-to 5 days, or stored in the freezer for 3 months.